A few useful dates for your festive calendar!
- 25th November — Large Christmas tree installed, Market Place.
- 4th December — Installation of Christmas lights in the town centre (2 days)
- 5th December — Small Christmas trees installed on buildings in the town centre
- 10th December — Christmas Market, Market Barn, 10am — 4pm
Thurlstone Brass Band playing in Market Barn from 2pm
Christmas window Competition judging (afternoon, time to be confirmed)
Christmas Lights switch-on, Market Place, 4pm
- 11th December — Civic and Community Christmas Service, St. John the Baptist Church, 6pm
Warm wishes for a safe and happy Christmas from Mayor Neville Shiggins and all at the Penistone Town Council!